7 May 2013

Some of Nottingham's little treasures...

So, I'm pretty blessed to live in such an amazing city full of quirky coffee shops and treasure trove tea rooms.

If you're ever in Nottingham, I'd strongly recommend hitting some of the independent café's found in the depths of Hockley.

You're guaranteed to find something tantalising to tickle your fancy!



One of my favourite's at Lee Rosy's - Lemon Meringue Pie!


Hartley's offers a 'London Fog' - Earl Grey tea with a shot of vanilla & foamed milk.
Sounds bizarre but I promise it's scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I was born and grew up in the city of Wolverhampton where I went to school and studied A-Levels. I lived in Walsall for the two years of my life before coming to university in Nottingham where I now live. I graduated in Summer 2012 with a degree in Theology, and currently study an MA in Systematic & Philosophical Theology. I enjoy contemporary dance, travelling, literature, live music, being a connoisseur of hot beverages and liberating the oppressed. I have written for 'The Mic' magazine and held the position of Editor for the Women's Network magazine, 'Artemis'. I wouldn't be anything without my God, the beautiful author of life. Any feedback on my blogs is much appreciated.